Art. Photography. Gratitude. Life.

Art.
Photography.
Gratitude.

Life.

Sunday 30 December 2012

WILD

  Earlier this year I was very fortunate to complete a series of workshops, of varied and differing content exploring a wide range of aspects of the Feminine Journey.  These classes were offered by the most amazing array of very talented and compassionate and creative women from all over this great big blue ball of ours that we call Earth. 

  One of these classes was called Primal PoweR with the lovely Lisa Dieken of Wild Creative Heart, whom hosted the wide array of classes in a Ning site called WILD. I truly had the most amazingly insightful and creative experiences while working my way through the smorgasbord of classes.  I met truly compassionate and gifted women from every continent, many of whom I've formed the loveliest and most supportive of friendship with via this amazing technology we now so take for granted.

  A little while after the completion of the workshop Lisa floated the idea of me writing a guest post about my experience completing her workshop.  I happily took up her generous invitation and I share my experience and the art work that I painted in response to Lisa's class. I also share the 2 paintings my daughter created along-side of me.  The content of the course inspired my 10 year old to join in too and it truly was a blessed experience to see the course through the eyes of innocence.

So please grab a cuppa and take a moment to pop over to my post titled "Elements and Grandmother Moon" and I'd love it if you left a comment too, if you feel called to.


Wild-ly watching over me.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh Hali, you are such a sweetie. Thankyou for taking the time. xx

      Delete